Online Couples Counselling
The Largest UK Wide - Trusted Couple Therapy Experts
East Anglia - East Midlands - Greater London - Ireland - North East - North West - Northern Ireland - Scotland - South East - South West - Wales - West Midlands - Yorkshire and the Humber
Our team of professional couple therapists are here to support you in moving forward more positively. We offer compassionate and effective online therapy sessions to help overcome challenges and strengthen your relationship.
Online Couple Therapy
It is common for couples to want help with their relationship but they struggle to find the time. This may be due to location, long working hours/work travel or difficulties around childcare. To meet this demand, we offer online counselling via Zoom, which means you can book your session at a time and place that suits you - even if you are in different locations.
Online Couple Therapy is extremely powerful and not as daunting as you first might think. It's not about who is right or wrong, it's about open discussion and helping you both achieve the outcome you choose.
Our professionally qualified and highly experienced relationship experts offer confidential, safe and non-judgemental support. Which means you will be able to explore the issues between you and we will help you work through them.
Transforming Relationships For The Better
Couple Therapy Online
Online couple therapy is an effective way for both individual and couples to address their relationship issues. This is done in a convenient, accessible and cost-effective way.
Our couple therapy experts provide a safe, supportive and effective therapeutic environment. They have the qualifications, experience and interpersonal skills to help you work on your relationship.
Strengthen your relationship from the comfort of your own home with online couples therapy.
- Experienced Therapists: Our online relationship counselling is carried out by highly experienced and qualified couple therapists.
- Proven Results: We have a proven track record in successfully helping countless couples and individuals achieve their goals.
- Specialised Expertise: Our team of relationship therapists specialise in any kind of relationship problem for every type of relationship. We provide a personalised and effective service for you unique situation.
Our team of relationship counselling experts are professionally trained in helping couples work through their relationships problems.
- BACP – British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- NCS – National Counselling Society
- CPCAB – Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body
Confidential & Supportive Relationship Counselling
- Expert guidance for your relationship: Meet our experienced relationship counsellors online.
- Flexible appointments to suit you. Book Zoom sessions at your convenience.
- Confidential online environment: Ensuring privacy and support during your counselling sessions.
- Flexible Session Times: Schedule sessions at your convenience. Including evenings and weekend – without the need to factor in travel.
- Accessible from Anywhere: Online therapy can be accessed from home or any location. Providing support wherever and whenever it’s needed.
- Confidential and Secure: The ability to openly discuss any issues with qualified therapists. Which is done through Zoom, an encrypted and secure channel. Therefore, ensuring privacy and trust.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“We’ve turned some pretty big corners in this household, I’m feeling very grateful indeed. Thank you for always being there and holding space, it’s facilitated so much healing for me and my family”
“We really lucked out when we got Madeleine as our counsellor”
“Our sessions with you have been a lifesaver and completely invaluable and I think moving forward we are both so much better equipped to deal with whatever comes next. But we also won’t be afraid to ask for help if and when we may need it.”
“Just to say Thank you for your help, it has been invaluable and it was wonderful confiding in someone so warm and non-judgemental. The sessions were priceless in how they improved our communication and overall relationship. The tools we’ve learnt will be invaluable taking froward”
“The weekly sessions with Tim have been invaluable. His intuition, sensitivity and empathy have made the process enlightening and very manageable at a point where our marriage was in crisis.
Thank you, Tim, – you have saved my relationship”
“Thank you so much for everything you have done to help the situation with our marriage. We have learnt a lot but still have a way to go but you have helped more than we can of expected”
“We didn’t think we would be sat here together having enjoyed a family Christmas, when this time last year we felt we were at the end. Thank You for helping us find a way forward that suited us, and for your knowledge and understanding. We now are looking forward rather than dreading the future.
“The Irish” (ha ha ha!) cannot thank you enough for all you have done for us Tara. It’s been a steep hill but we finally got there, we will never forget what you have done for us and all being well we won’t be booking again!! :))”
“It’s been good and it’s been bad………………… but knowing what we know now …. we should have done it years ago! Thank you thank you thank you!”
“Having June help us talk through our problems online helped us both see each others point of view and see things more clearly. Our marriage is much stronger now that it has been for years – thank you so much”
“We knew we needed to separate but wanted to do so amicably for the sake of our two children. Sabine made this possible by offering us the support through a very difficult time”
“We were really skeptical about online couples counselling as you know! But it was great and so convenient. Thank you so much Sian for putting our marriage back on track!”
“When my wife suggested that we should see a relationship counsellor but I thought it was very sceptical and cynical. But Sian Jones made us both feel very relaxed from the outset and she never took sides in any of our conversations. Sian helped us through the sometimes difficult process. I would recommend her to anyone who is having problems”
“Although my partner was reluctant to do online therapy Gaye put us both at ease straight away. I was surprised how he opened up and I was able to see things from his perspective for the first time. I know that he understands me more now and with Gayes help we are closer than ever”
Our Highly Experienced Relationship Therapists
Book Instantly Online Now
Use our easy & fast online booking tool to book an appointment with one of our highly trained therapists.