About Audrey Dudman
Hello, my name is Audrey Dudman and I am a fully qualified Couple Counsellor with over 10 years’ experience in this field. I hold a Post Graduate Diploma in ‘Relationship Counselling’ and I am a Senior Accredited member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy).
I also have over 25-years’ experience as an Integrative Counsellor. Which means, I use a combined approach, bringing together different elements of specific therapies.
My approach to couple therapy is not a ‘one size fits all’, because each couple is unique. Therefore, I will tailor my style to suit your individual needs.
I believe that good communication is at the centre of all relationships. However, unfortunately, we can sometimes lose our way and the communication between us begins to break down. We then find ourselves in a seemingly endless circle of misunderstanding. I will help you gain an understanding of what is not working – from both perspectives – and help you communicate effectively again.
Together, we will gain insight and an understanding into any unhelpful patterns of behaviour that may have developed over time. You will both be given the opportunity to open up and explain what is not working for you and why. In turn, this will allow your partner the opportunity to really listen and try to understand your point of view.
My work is diverse. I am experienced in working with mixed cultures, same gender relationships, families and friendships.
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling.
- Masters in science Degree in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Cert. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Diploma in Supervision
- Post Graduate Diploma in Couple Counselling.
- Cert. Health & Wellbeing Coach
- Autism Cert.
- EMDR Practitioner
- BACP Senior Accredited Practitioner
- UKRC Registered.
- Mediator Accredited Training
My background of 42 years was in the National Health Service. This provided me with the opportunity of working with a diverse range of adults and young people, with a wide variety of issues.
Alongside this, I also taught on various training courses and workshops related to mental health and well-being. As well as providing mentoring for students, both individually and in groups.
I am also a trained mediator for clients in the commercial world, as well as in personal relationships.
Finally, I also have 15 years’ experience of working in the voluntary sector. Five of those as the Chair for a Young Persons Charity, as well as an affiliation with a National Young Persons charity.
How I can help you
- I provide a warm confidential and supportive space, so you both feel comfortable enough to explore the issues in your relationship.
- I consider myself professional and respectful with an easy to relate to, down to earth approach.
- My work involves a range of interactive, thought-provoking activities to help you to listen to one another. As well as helping you feel listened to and understood. It does not involve taking sides or making judgements.
- I am not able to offer you a ready-made solution. Instead, I will work with you both to help you achieve the goal you have set for yourselves.
- My aim is to help you make the required changes as quickly as possible, whilst creating lasting, sustainable change
Sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci eu lobortis. Turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus feugiat in elit eget gravida cum ante metus dictum.
|2002-2005||Cardio-respiratory||Institute Of Coast Private Hospital|
|2002-2005||Cystic Fibrosis||Canada Of Coast Private Hospital|
|2010-2017||Livers & Oncology||USA Institute for Rehabilitation|
|2018-2022||Osteogenesis imperfecta||Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation|
Types of therapy offered
Our Highly Experienced Relationship Therapists
Book Instantly Online Now
Use our easy & fast online booking tool to book an appointment with one of our highly trained therapists.