About Sabine Hawkins
Hello, my name is Sabine and I’m a fully qualified Humanistic Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Relationship Therapist. I hold an Oxford College Diploma in Relationships and Couple Counselling and I’m a registered member of the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists). This means I adhere to a strict code of ethics and I’m subject to their professional conduct procedure.
I understand that all couples experience difficulties. Whether they are within their relationship or whether outside factors are having a negative impact.
Couple Counselling facilitates new ways of looking at things and more effective ways of dealing with any problems that are impacting you and your partner. Poor communication is the most common reason for couples to seek relationship therapy. A lack of respect in how you talk to one another or your arguing styles can have a negative impact on your relationship in so many ways. A Lack of intimacy is often born out of ineffective communication. Resentment builds when things are left unsaid, or if they are said in the wrong way, leaving a scar.
I have worked with hundreds of couples and individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and diverse cultures. So, whether you are looking for help to make your relationship both happier and healthier. Or whether you would like support in separating more amicably. We will work together to ensure you achieve your goal.
- Advanced Diploma - Humanistic Counselling
- Diploma - Relationships and Couples Counselling
- Diploma - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Diploma
- Diploma - Life Coaching
Certificates in the following:
- Sudden and Traumatic Death
- The effects of Suicide
- Bereavement, Homelessness and Addiction
- Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection
- A child’s grief
- Cruse Bereavement Care t
- Mental Health First Aid
- Working with Trauma
My experience working as a therapist spans a number of years with various agencies and establishments. Such as a university, detention centres and a bereavement agency. Alongside my own private practice and Online Couples Counselling.
My experience has opened me up to dealing with a broad range of issues, such as depression, anger, anxiety and stress. However, Relationship Therapy is my specialist area.
How I can help you
- I specialise in Relationship and Marriage Counselling helping couples to get the most out of their Relationship.
- Together, we will explore the behaviours and patterns that have contributed to where you are today within your Relationship.
- I will ensure you have the time and space to feel heard and understood as why you are struggling in the relationship
- Every individual is unique and has the inner resources to make any changes that may be necessary in their lives
- My approach is sensitive, supportive and caring. A strong therapeutic relationship between us is at the heart of successful therapy
Sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci eu lobortis. Turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus feugiat in elit eget gravida cum ante metus dictum.
|2002-2005||Cardio-respiratory||Institute Of Coast Private Hospital|
|2002-2005||Cystic Fibrosis||Canada Of Coast Private Hospital|
|2010-2017||Livers & Oncology||USA Institute for Rehabilitation|
|2018-2022||Osteogenesis imperfecta||Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation|
Types of therapy offered
Our Highly Experienced Relationship Therapists
Book Instantly Online Now
Use our easy & fast online booking tool to book an appointment with one of our highly trained therapists.