Hello and welcome. My name is Sherene Charles and I am a fully qualified and experienced individual and couple’s therapist at Online Couples Counselling.
I have an advanced Dipolma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling and an advanced qualification in Couples Counselling. I’m also a senior accredited member of the National Counselling Society (NCS)
I believe that laughter provides great benefit during online marriage counselling. Because it’s like medicine – but without the side effects. Therefore, humour is a key ingredient during my relationship counselling sessions. Along with offering you both warmth, challenge, empathy and compassion.
I aspire to providing a safe setting which will enable you both the courage to examine what has gone in the past. This then might give you an understanding as to what has led you to this point. I will gently encourage you to face any deep fears and help you explore your hopes for the future.
During our first therapy session I will explain how online marriage counselling works. There will also be an opportunity for you both to ask questions. I will ask for some basic information and we will complete an assessment together. This assessment will enable me to gather any important information and establish your needs. Which will help me find the best way for me to support you. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a sense of how I work. Alongside ensuring you feel comfortable with me and feel and feel that I’m the right therapist for you.
I gain great satisfaction and fulfilment in supporting couples as they courageously take steps towards moving forward more positively – in whichever way they choose.
If you would like to book an appointment to see Sherene for online marriage counselling or online couple therapy. Then please click the link below.
- BACP Accredited Advanced Diploma (Professional training) in Humanistic Integrative Counselling
- An advanced qualification in Couples Counselling
- Additional qualifications in Pastoral and Clinical Counselling and Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- A Certificate in Supervision
- I am Senior Accredited member of ‘The National Counselling Society’ (NCS)
- I am accredited with the Infant Loss Foundation.
- I am a member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy’ (BACP).
I have over 10 years clinical experience. I previously volunteered for Cruse Bereavement Care.
As a qualified clinical supervisor, my work also involves providing support for other therapists, to help them work effectively with their clients.
How I can help you
- I provide an open, honest, safe and confidential environment
- With my support you be able to better understand your own needs and the needs of your partner.
- I will provide you with tools that will help you in resolving conflict and improving your communication going forward.
- Couples therapy will help to cultivate and promote intimacy.
- Our couple counselling sessions will enable you to begin to process your past experiences to enable you to move forward more effectively in whichever way you choose.
Sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci eu lobortis. Turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus feugiat in elit eget gravida cum ante metus dictum.
|2002-2005||Cardio-respiratory||Institute Of Coast Private Hospital|
|2002-2005||Cystic Fibrosis||Canada Of Coast Private Hospital|
|2010-2017||Livers & Oncology||USA Institute for Rehabilitation|
|2018-2022||Osteogenesis imperfecta||Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation|
Types of therapy offered
Our Highly Experienced Relationship Therapists
Book Instantly Online Now
Use our easy & fast online booking tool to book an appointment with one of our highly trained therapists.