About Jackie Hare
Hello, my name is Jackie and I am a fully qualified, Diploma level, Couples Counsellor and a member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy). I work with couples and individuals and am experienced in LGBTQ+ Relationship Therapy.
I will work with you to create a calm, respectful, safe space, so you both have the opportunity to feel heard and understood. This space will allow the time for both to gain a better understanding of each other and how you really feel – without feeling judged or dismissed.
Whether, you would like help in finding a more effective way of communicating. Or perhaps learn how to understand and manage anger. resentment or mistrust within the relationship. Or maybe the spark has gone and you would like help to try and ignite it again.
I will work with you to help you both identify and understand any resentments or negative patterns of behaviour which may have brought you to this point in your relationship. We will then work together to help forward together more positively, in whichever way you choose.
Each couple is an individual within the relationship. Therefore, I tailor my work for your unique situations/needs in order to build a strong bond which may have been lost over time. We will also explore how to avoid those same conflicts or avoidance issues which can or have caused a distance between you both and build a stronger foundation to build a solid partnership moving forward.
- CPCAB Level 2 Counselling skills
- CPCAB Level 3 Counselling Skills
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 3 Family and Relationship Counselling
- Open College Diploma in Sexual Abuse Counselling
- TBR College Supporting Baby Loss & Miscarriage
Prior to working in my own private practice and for Online Couples Counselling I worked for a well-known charity. The experience I gained there was diverse and covered a wide range of mental health issues, including anxiety, grief, anger, trauma and miscarriage.
How I can help you
- My approach is warm, approachable, non-judgemental and kind.
- You will gain a better understanding of each other’s thoughts and feelings and you both have the opportunity to say how you feel.
- I will be interactive during our sessions whilst remaining calm and neutral. Offering a different perspective perhaps to your individual points of view.
- I will help you communicate more effectively without anger or conflict. This will help strengthen your bond. My work with couples is diverse. All ages, sexual orientation, background and culture.
- My goal is to support you in achieving a solid foundation to build on in the future. Whilst also providing you with the tools to continue on more positively once the therapy has come to an end.
Sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci eu lobortis. Turpis tincidunt id aliquet risus feugiat in elit eget gravida cum ante metus dictum.
|2002-2005||Cardio-respiratory||Institute Of Coast Private Hospital|
|2002-2005||Cystic Fibrosis||Canada Of Coast Private Hospital|
|2010-2017||Livers & Oncology||USA Institute for Rehabilitation|
|2018-2022||Osteogenesis imperfecta||Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation|
Types of therapy offered
Our Highly Experienced Relationship Therapists
Book Instantly Online Now
Use our easy & fast online booking tool to book an appointment with one of our highly trained therapists.